The Sacred Business Accelerator | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Get the Skills You Need to Thrive
If the idea of owning and growing a sacred business makes you excited, you are what we call a “sacred entrepreneur” – someone who wants to embody your highest values in your business and make a real impact.
You may not even think of yourself as a businessperson, but instead, just someone with a gift who wants to be of service on the deepest level possible. That’s beautiful! And, if you have a business where you are charging for your services, you are ALSO an entrepreneur.
But chances are, you didn’t get an MBA or really ever train in business fundamentals, much less the latest in internet marketing, branding, sales funnels, teambuilding or launch strategies.
That’s where The Sacred Business Accelerator comes in. It provides key skills for people like YOU – committed, change-the-world types who never got the training to create a thriving, conscious business you love.
It’s designed to help you go beyond just building a sustainable business that feeds you and your family (though that’s a great first step that you’ll be supported in) – to an amazing, beautiful and sacred business that wows clients, customers, employees and even investors.
Why? Because YOU are the kind of person who can help change the world.
The world actually needs you to reach as many people as possible who can benefit from your work, your teaching, your services, your products and your example. The world needs some big changes, and you can truly help.
What You Will Learn – The Core Curriculum
Every module will be 1-month long, with two primary teaching and Q&A sessions featuring our expert faculty. Additionally, there will be two laser-coaching sessions in each module with Stephen Dinan, the founder and CEO of The Shift Network, who is one of the world’s top sacred business experts and extremely effective at developing ideas and strategies for taking your business to the next level.
And at the end of each session, Holly Woods, Ph.D., Integral Master Coach™ and Director of Education at The Shift Network, will synthesize the module to support you in integrating the learnings into your business and life. Each module will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to grow a successful sacred business.
Module 1: Becoming a Purposeful Entrepreneur & Creating a Sacred New Paradigm Business
Stephen Dinan, The Shift Network
January 7, 28 (at 12:00pm Pacific)
January 14, 21 (at 2:00pm Pacific)
In this foundational module, Stephen Dinan and Sage Lavine will help you understand and apply some of the key practices that today’s top companies and leaders are using to grow their businesses and make a powerful, positive impact on society.
In this and future modules, Stephen will share his well-earned secrets for how to thrive as an entrepreneur, while building a company that aims to elevate the world. You’ll hear how he worked through many challenges to succeed in building a company that has heart and integrity. Stephen will blend his insights from the “outer game” of marketing, business development and enrollment, along with the “inner game” of upleveling your capacity as a leader. He’ll also do “laser coaching” to help participants take the next leap in business.
Sage will help you to claim your “Divine Right Client” niche by overcoming your fear of intimacy – so you can receive more clients by aligning authentically with your true purpose. She’ll support you in entering into deep connection and co-creativity, both with Spirit and other entrepreneurs, in a way that will open doors and bring lasting and sustainable income.
In this module, you’ll:
- Create a storytelling template to turn your life’s journey into the heart of your marketing – letting your true essence shine through a story that sells.
- Learn how to answer the question, “What do you do?” from a place of inner alignment that has people excited to learn more from you.
- Learn to utilize key elements from your sacred life journey to create a blueprint for your entrepreneurial message that can help you masterfully and authentically package and describe the transformations you provide by.
- Clear blocks that keep you from being seen so you become the leader that your soul is destined to be.
- Put all the pieces of this formula together and discover how to live your “True North” and mission, and contribute to the world in the way you want!
- Conserve energy and money by removing activities that don’t serve your business in finding and calling forth your “Divine Right Client.”
- Learn strategies to approach your messaging in a consistent way that sends the right signals to your ideal partners and clients.
- Develop methods to discern which programs and tactics are in alignment with your divine purpose.
- See the creation of an sacred business as a journey rather than a destination – allowing yourself to keep growing and evolving over time, without getting too far ahead of the market.
- Learn how a sacred business can use their higher purpose to engage customers, employees and partners.
- Use your Divine Audience information to supercharge your sales and marketing.
- Connect with your heart’s truth, and develop messaging that speaks directly to people’s core needs and builds rapport.
- Utilize the power of your divine guidance for making routine and strategic decisions.
About Sage Lavine:
Sage Lavine is the CEO of Conscious Women Entrepreneurs and host of the International Women on Purpose summits, reaching 30,000 conscious entrepreneurs around the globe. She teaches women entrepreneurs to fill their practice and create sustainable financial and conscious wealth through creating a business they love. Sage believes in purposeful entrepreneurship as a way to create world change toward social and ecological solutions. She also believes that every heart-centered business owner who gives back through humanitarian efforts is a step in the right direction for the planet. Sage also inspires her students to love themselves and each other SO much, that we can’t help but ALL succeed … together.
About Stephen Dinan:
Stephen is the CEO of The Shift Network and a member of the prestigious Transformational Leadership Council and Evolutionary Leaders groups. As the former Director of Membership and Marketing at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, he was the driving force behind the Shift in Action program. He is also the author of Radical Spirit (New World Library), and a forthcoming book, Sacred America: Sacred World. Stephen directed and helped create the Esalen Institute’s Center for Theory & Research, a think tank for leading scholars, researchers and teachers to explore human
Module 2: Mastering the Tender Art
of Niching: How to Gain Intimacy, Trust & Connection with Your Best Potential Customers & Clients
Mark Silver, Heart of Business
February 2, 11
February 18, 25
This session with Mark Silver will build upon your now in-depth understanding of your personal purpose from Module 1, to further define your niche in ways that keep you centered in the heart of your business. Mark has helped thousands of business owners in the personal development, health and wellness arena (and many others) to align their purpose and uncover the ”jewels” that differentiate them from their competition – to design messages that resonate from their heart, while also creating successful offers.
Stephen Dinan will offer insights and strategies that helped him learn to speak to the ideal niche to turn The Shift Network into a successful entrepreneurial business, as well as provide individual laser coaching to participants.
In this module, you’ll:
- Translate your higher purpose into a profound understanding of who your target audience is.
- Discover that the true purpose of marketing is not just about attraction.
- Uncover the 3 essential steps in communicating with your ideal client, and why that matters for marketing.
- Begin to see how relationships are nurtured, and how long it takes to make a significant purchasing decision.
- Learn how to communicate what you do in one compelling sentence.
- Discover how intimacy and trust are created in a marketing message.
- Shift the way you relate to your customer, from reactive to proactive.
- Create strategies to funnel clients into your business with ease.
- Build upon your unique gifts and areas of strength to create strategies that speak the language of your ideal client.
- Get vulnerable with your customers in a way that cultivates loyalty.
About Mark Silver:
Mark founded Heart of Business in 2001, with the mission of helping people in small business who want to make a difference and need to make a profit. Since then, he and his team have worked with thousands of business owners globally, and he has authored seven different programs that make up an entrepreneurial wisdom academy. Mark’s guidebook, Unveiling the Heart of Your Business, integrates more than 5,000 years of spiritual tradition with down-to-earth, no-nonsense business practices to support the healing of your own split between business action, ethics and spirituality. A designated master teacher in his Sufi spiritual lineage, Mark earned his Masters of Divinity, and seamlessly integrates ancient spiritual teachings that nourish the heart with very specific, nitty-gritty details of how to get business done.
Module 3: Creating Your
Lisa Sasevich, The Invisible Close
March 4, 11
March 18, 25
In this module, Lisa Sasevich will cause you to shift your thinking from your audience and niche to get crystal clear on the transformation your clients will get as a result of working with you. Lisa helped many of her now six-figure clients create an irresistible offer by generatively building their personal “brand” of transformation that naturally invites clients to work with them.
Stephen Dinan will offer insights and strategies that helped to create a viable business model and irresistible offers at The Shift Network, as well as provide individual laser coaching to participants.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discern what constitutes a valuable offer for your clients, as opposed to products.
- Use this distinction to completely transform your entire business, from product definition to marketing to business systems.
- Build powerful language that brings ease to your relationships with customers that you can use in every type of communication.
- Give your prospects the opportunity to say “YES” to your offer – because they immediately see how it serves them.
- Uncover the 3 questions to ask yourself that will make putting your offer together an absolute no-brainer.
- Build desire among your clients starting with the first words out of your mouth.
- Be amazed at the simplicity of crafting your offer based on the anticipated transformation your customers will experience.
- Develop ease in sharing your offer with clients as you uncover their personal benefits.
- Structure and present irresistible offers to help customers to BUY NOW.
- Move people from the “MAYBE” position, where no action takes place, to the “YES” position, where they act.
- Develop practices for innovation, fresh ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
About Lisa Sasevich:
Lisa created a multi-million dollar home-based business with two toddlers in tow. She is the author of The Invisible Close, which teaches experts who are making a difference how to get out their message effectively and authentically. Lisa has assisted in the creation of many successful careers because she insists on guiding her clients in the building of systems that help their customers make a choice, take action, move forward and commit to something they desire. Lisa will show you how to share your wealth with the world, and thus receive the wealth that people have to share with you.
Module 4: Attract Clients
Sharla Jacobs, Thrive Academy
April 1, 8
April 15, 22 (no class on April 29)
In this powerful module about attracting clients with heart, Sharla Jacobs will share a few simple and easy-to-use, heart-based principles to attract clients to your business quickly – and without being pushy. Sharla has coached more than 20,000 clients to become 6-plus figure earners, utilizing her Heartselling™ methods that were “downloaded” from the Divine and have become a powerful client MAGNET for their business.
Stephen Dinan will offer insights about marketing strategies that are used at The Shift Network to attract ideal clients that resonate with the true purpose of the company, as well as provide individual laser coaching to participants.
With Sharla’s guidance, you’ll:
- Uncover the “8 Keys to Attract Clients without Struggle” and the “5 Elements of Heartselling.”
- Recognize the divinity in yourself and in your clients.
- Become curious about your clients’ challenges and concerns so you understand their pain points.
- Learn the 3 magic questions that help you to deliver valuable, free consultations that turn client objections into paying clients.
- Learn how to have conversations about money and dance with the concern, “I can’t afford it,” with integrity and effectiveness
- Learn to use the 5 basic elements from Chinese medicine to better connect with yourself and your clients.
- Create a holistic approach for leaning into your clients to support them in getting what they need from what you have, and being able to support them in saying “YES” to themselves.
- Find out specifically what’s missing from your communication and mindset about selling so you can serve your clients more fully.
- Approach your clients with generosity and service to help them become more curious.
- Design your operation in a way that maximizes your strengths and creates a thriving lifestyle for you, personally.
- Apply lessons from building a truly happy and heart-based company culture.
About Sharla Jacobs:
Sharla is an award-winning million-dollar mentor, and she and her husband, Jesse Koren, are two of the world’s leading authorities in helping coaches, practitioners and entrepreneurs add six figures to their income. They have taught their step-by-step system to over 20,000 people, and have gifted over six million dollars in scholarships to their own events, as well as contributed over $100,000 to causes they believe in. Sharla will give you the treasure map to increase your income and build a sustainable business.
Module 5: Heart-Based Marketing
George Kao, The True Livelihood Community
May 6, 20
May 13, 27
In this module, George Kao will help you gain confidence as a business owner that you are eternally safe and completely protected. You’ll discover how a heart-centered approach to your customers will bring you more clients and business without feeling threatened. George has worked with hundreds of clients and will generously help you create your own wisdom business with love and generativity.
Stephen Dinan will share insights about how the marketing strategies of The Shift Network are only useful because they come from the heart, as well as provide individual laser coaching to participants.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn how to take the larger perspective on what’s good for your soul and the souls of your customers.
- Invest your time in the long-term to bring a return on consciousness, rather than a short-term return-on-investment approach.
- Discover how to give from wise generosity, rather than total selflessness, in order to build true fans.
- Strategize how to build authentic fans to garner support through referrals, promotion, crowdfunding and other resources.
- Get clear about how others can access your assistance through different levels of services that you offer (free, barter, paid, etc.).
- Learn how to vary the price of your offers to create more opt-ins at every level.
- Let your audience reveal what it wants to be created and delivered, rather than forcing your vision onto your ideal audience.
- Learn self-compassion to preserve your own work-life balance.
- Recognize the benefits of focusing on authenticity, appreciation, learning and karma, rather than solely focusing on sales, comments, likes, fans, conversions or opt-ins.
- Learn to build trusted networks of allies through genuine generosity and goodwill in ways that can lead to rapid expansion.
- Turn around failures, mining them for gifts and opportunities for personal transformation.
- Navigate the boundaries of personal sacrifice and self-care as you grow your business.
- Balance decisions that are for the greater good, while also being wise with your personal and organizational resources.
About George Kao:
George is a trusted conscious marketing expert to over 500 clients – teaching the most productive online marketing methods for coaches, counselors, consultants, and those who are creating what George calls “wisdom businesses.” His mission is to dramatically raise the marketing effectiveness of people who deeply value integrity, service and sustainability. George has been building online communities for more than 10 years. In recent years, he’s become the go-to expert on how to productively use the Internet to get your message out to the people who would love to hire you for your services or buy your programs.
Module 6: The Sacred Entrepreneurial Mindset: Becoming the Person You Need to Be to Manifest Your Vision
Ryan Eliason, Social Entrepreneur
June 3, 17
June 10, 24
Ryan Eliason, one of the world’s top coaches for socially conscious entrepreneurs, believes that success is 90% psychological and 10% technical. In other words, it’s 10% skill and technical know-how, and 90% attitude, confidence, focus, determination and your inner “mental game.” Effective technical strategies are essential to success, but without addressing the psychological level, you’re only going to reach a tiny percentage of your potential. Mastering the art and science of “being” could lead to more success and satisfaction in business and life than you might imagine. It is perhaps the most critical element of business success.
Stephen Dinan will share insights about how his personal style as an entrepreneur evolved as he built The Shift Network, as well as provide individual laser coaching to participants.
In this module, you’ll:
- Get clear on exactly who you need to be and the attitudes you need to embody in order to reach your vision.
- Master the technology for transforming your attitude and your way of being.
- Step into consistently being your best self – the person you need to be in order to achieve your vision.
- Take on being unstoppable, unreasonable and playing full out.
- Create a clear, comprehensive written list of both internal and external obstacles and challenges to achieving your vision.
- Create a written plan for triumphing over each of those obstacles.
- Identify your core limiting beliefs and apply a powerful proven technique for transforming them into more empowering beliefs.
- Learn to identify the voice of your “gremlin” so that you are empowered to act from the inner knowing that this voice is not your truth.
- Develop maximum synergy by designing launches and campaigns that align with the needs of partners and allies.
- Keep honing your development as a leader – taking in feedback from wherever you can.
- Navigate questions related to investment, board and long-term visioning.
- Invite partners in a way that doesn’t diffuse your vision and purpose or undermine cohesion.
About Ryan Eliason:
Ryan Eliason’s mission is to empower socially conscious entrepreneurs to transform the world’s most pressing problems. As a teenager, Ryan Eliason co-founded Youth for Environmental Sanity, which has supported more than 675,000 young visionary leaders from 65 nations working on social change, human rights and environmental sustainability. Ryan believes that business can be a powerful force for transformation. In the last three years, over 50,000 people joined his Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Network, a rapidly growing global community of changemakers. His programs have empowered thousands of conscious entrepreneurs with the tangible skills and mindset shifts needed to expand the reach and positive impact of businesses that focus on a triple bottom line: People, Planet and Profit. He is now one of the world’s top trainers for social entrepreneurs and has hundreds of clients from 25 countries currently enrolled in his training programs.