Wyckoffanalytics – Trading Through the Coronavirus Global Pandemic
Master trader Gary Fullett returns to present our June Special: Trading Through the Coronavirus Global Pandemic. Though the impacts of this disease on the world’s economies are unprecedented, historical analogs in market behavior following other international calamities can help traders successfully navigate these uncertain times. Gary will share lessons learned during his four decades of experience – including multiple volatile bear markets – and how traders can survive and potentially thrive during the coming months.
During these three sessions, Gary will present:
- The current status and interrelationships of global markets
- Scenarios to anticipate based on the emerging Wyckoff structures in these markets
- How intermarket spreads (e.g., between the principal U.S. indexes or between specific foreign markets and the S&P500) act as leading indicators and provide clues regarding future price movement
- Specific technical tip-offs evident in world markets prior to the major declines in 1929, 1987, 2001 and 2008
- His take on the opening range and how to use it as a pivot point
- How his experience in the S&P pit on the CME trading floor led him to the Wyckoff Method and how insights from that time continue to be relevant to the current market.