Vasant Lad – A TASTE OF THE TONGUE
A Taste of the Tongue – Part 3 of the Body Reading / Lakshana Series
Have you ever taken a close look at your tongue? The color, lines, shape, and marks all tell a story of what is happening deep down inside the body. Whether it’s the placement of the organs on the tongue or the effects of the different tastes we experience, the tongue is one of the most important chapters of the story of our health. In this webinar you will discover:
- the map of the organs on the tongue
- the significance of the various colors, lines, indentations, and other markings on the tongue
- various aspects of the tongue in relation to the organs of the body and any associated pathologies
- Total Class length – 2.5 hours of instruction
- Recorded Class – 1.5 hours available starting March 5, 2021. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Live ZOOM Q/A with Vasant Lad – 1 hour on March 19, 2021 at 12:00pm MST. If you cannot attend, the replay will be available.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until July 1, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German
- Instructor: Vasant Lad