Psalm Isadora – Tantra 101 | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Psalm Isadora passed away on March 26, 2017. She is survived by her son. During her life, Psalm made a name for herself as is a bold, outspoken sexuality, relationship and trauma expert who lived to inspire the next generation of empowered women. Psalm de-mystified the ancient secrets of Tantra to make them accessible to the modern masses in what she called “the yoga of sex.” She specialized in helping women have better sex and men reach peak performance. Raised in a religious cult as a child, Isadora endured years of sexual trauma that eventually ignited her passion to teach sexual empowerment and modern sexual education. In 2007, Isadora traveled to India to immerse herself in the ancient teachings of Tantra to facilitate deep healing and discover her own path as a healer. For eight years, Isadora traveled to India to delve deeper into the path of Tantra and teach yoga to sex-trafficked women in the red light district of Calcutta. Her volunteer work with the young prostitutes of Calcutta would eventually become part of a documentary titled “Shakti.” We will miss you, Psalm. You will certainly never be forgotten
Awaken Your Sexuality & Deepen Your Mind-Body-Soul Connection
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ancient tantra secrets that work no matter your gender or relationship status
- Effective ways to experience greater sexual intimacy and bonding with your partner
- More confidence, energy, and creativity, both in and outside of the bedroom
- You want to feel more sexual and self-confident, whether single or in a relationship. You want to spice things up, but always feel a bit too shy or silly.
- You want to experience more body confidence. You often feel negatively about your body, and want to start appreciating its amazing abilities.
- You believe (or want to believe) in the idea that sex can be a spiritual practice. You love the physical aspects of sex, but want to better experience its spiritual components.
- 1.Let go of past insecurities and body shame.
- 2.Ignite your sexual energy.
- 3.Perform a self-love strip tease to do alone or for a partner.
- 4.Use the famous KISS meditation to break through intimacy blocks in your relationship and life.
- 5.Initiate intimate massage techniques for self or partnered pleasure.