Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD – Leslie Korn
- 4 habits that sabotage mental health
- Top 7 nutrients essential for neurotransmitter balance
- 3 Best recipes for balancing mood and decreasing fatigue
- Vegetarian or Carnivore-help your client identify the right foods for their mental health.
Watch my seminar and enhance your knowledge and clinical skills in using integrative medicine for mental illness. You will learn an overview of methods for determining nutritional imbalances in patients, new technology for the treatment of depression, PTSD, pain and insomnia and how to integrate nutritional therapies with traditional approaches. Practical clinical applications of integrative medicine for mood disorders, anxiety disorders and eating disorders and the addictions, will be outlined along with case histories and supporting research for:
- Nutritional deficiencies that contribute to mood disorders
- Alternative strategies to antidepressant and anxiolytic medication
- Diet, supplements and herbs that influence neurotransmitter synthesis
You will learn practical clinical applications and master the skills required to evaluate the hype, effectively counsel patients who are seeking alternatives to pharmaceuticals or for whom current medication strategies are not effective.
- Articulate how integrative interventions facilitate better treatment outcomes in depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
- Determine the nutrients shown to improve brain function for your clients.
- Evaluate how improved nutrition can improve therapeutic outcomes for clients with depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
- Analyze the differences between mental illness versus nutritional and hormonal imbalances.
- Assess the impact hormones can have on mental health assessment and treatment.
- Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment.
Underlying Factors of Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and ADHD
- Transcending Mind-Body Separation:
- Understanding the Complex Relationships
- The Factors that Cause “Chemical Imbalance”
- Beyond Pharmaceutical Management
Accelerate Your Therapeutic Results
- Food: The Good, the Bad, and the Fake
- Sleep: The 4 Habits Critical to Refreshing Sleep
- Exercise: Elevate Serotonin and Regulate Stress Hormones
- Stress: A Holistic Approach
How the Essential Nutrients Impact Mental Health
- Fats: Essential Fatty Acids, Toxic Fats, Fish Oil
- Protein: The Building Blocks of Happiness
- Vitamins: B-Vitamins, 5-MTHF, Vitamin D
- Minerals: Magnesium, Calcium
Recognizing When “Mental Illness” Is Something Else
- Blood Sugar and Hypoglycemia
- Genetic Variations
- Circadian Rhythm
Keeping Your Clients Safe: The Truth About Popular Supplements
- 5-HTP, St. Johns Wort
- Adaptogens: Ginseng, Licorice, Ashwaganda
- Interactions with Pharmaceuticals
Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Plans for:
- Seasonal Affect Disorder
- And more!
- Bodywork Therapies
- Light & Dark Therapies
- Yoga for Anxiety
Building an Integrative Health Team
- When to Refer
- Who to Refer a Client to
- Conduct a Basic Nutritional Assessment
- Where to Find the Right Provider
Tag: Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD – Leslie Korn Review. Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD – Leslie Korn download. Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD – Leslie Korn discount.