Neural Integration and Psychotherapy with Daniel Siegel, MD – Daniel J. Siegel
In the interdisciplinary field of interpersonal neurobiology, we see neural integration as the heart of health. From this perspective, clinical interventions that identify the domains of integration that may be plagued by chaos or rigidity reveal impediments to integration.
In this seminar recording, join the world’s leading expert on neuroscience, Dr. Dan Siegel, and learn how to focus interventions on these domains so that positive changes in the brain, mind, and relationships can unfold. You will end this recording with an understanding of the clinical applications of neural integration and its application in therapy. You will also learn how to utilize the Wheel of Awareness intervention.
- Explain what integration is and why it matters
- Identify the elements of consciousness that can be differentiated and then linked
- Outline how to use the Wheel of Awareness practice as a clinical tool
- What is integration and why does it matter?
- Neural integration and the unfolding of brain structure in development
- Relational integration and the creation of interpersonal attunement
- The River of Integration and the banks of chaos and rigidity
- Moving in the FACES flow of integration and harmony
- Integration of consciousness and the Wheel of Awareness