Mike Killen – Marketing Automation Funnel Certification
Finally you’ll have a step-by-step plan for building marketing automation funnels for your customers, using Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign
- Launch funnels
- Sales funnels
- Webinar funnels
- Squeeze funnels
- Content funnels
- Sales emails sent on automation
- Subscriber tracking and segmentation
- One click upsells
- Order bumps on confirmation pages
- List growth from blog posts
- …and much more
Ordinary funnel builders just don’t get it
If you’re building marketing funnels for customers at the moment, you’re expected to buy expensive plug-ins, $297 a month subscriptions to marketing funnel builder platforms (where you don’t even own the funnel) or stitch together a series of themes and plug-ins which conflict with each other.
Instead, you SHOULD create your OWN marketing funnel stack. A technology stack that uses plugins and platforms that your already own.
You need to build a funnel using WordPress, Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign for your customers.
So how do you do that?
Fortunately that’s exactly what you’re about to learn.
Businesses that want to grow online, must use marketing automation and funnel is to attract traffic, convert subscribers and leads and generate sales on automation.
You do not need monthly marketing funnel platform subscriptions ($297pm+) in order to deliver highly effective, custom and quick to launch marketing funnels and automation to your customers.
That’s what we’re teaching today.
More specifically, in this extensive and in-depth course, you’ll learn:
- How to build marketing automation funnels with Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign
- The 5 fundamental marketing funnels you need to build with Beaver Builder
- How to connect ActiveCampaign marketing automation processes to a marketing funnel
- The product launch Gameplan that attracts customers and subscribers (even if the product isn’t really new to the market)
- Why some products build HUGE anticipation and demand for a product before it’s even launched
- The 3 step method for generating sales on automation
- When to send sales emails to the right people to generate revenue
- What increases average customer spend and average customer transactions
- The magic sales page which converts customers that DON’T want to buy, into paying customers
- How to convert new email subscribers into customers as soon as possible
- Attracting more traffic and convert visitors into email subscribers
- The segmentation hack which let’s subscribers tell you WHAT they want to buy
- What gets new subscribers, current subscribers and unengaged subscribers converting into sales
- Using an underground page type which no one uses, how to increase open rates and click rates for emails
- How to create well attended live events and sell to attendees
- To top up the lead generation pipeline with fresh and interested leads
- Selling 5 funnel types to customers
- How to organise and price your marketing and automation offering (so you’re never out of pocket)
Are you just a fu
So how does this all work?
STEP 1: TAKE THE COURSE
The Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign course is over seven hours long. It includes video lessons broken into manageable chunks, and smaller topics designed to take you step-by-step through the process of building five complete marketing automation funnels with Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign. It has lesson specific quizzes, over 40 handouts including work sheets, templates, funnel blueprints and checklists.
The course is designed for intermediate and advanced users of Beaver Builder. By the end of the course you will be able to build a marketing funnel “stack” which will allow you to deploy marketing funnels lightning fast to both yourself and your customers.
STEP 2: PASS THE TEST
There is a final exam for the course, which is required to get your certification. Don’t worry though! It’s multiple choice and it’s designed as a recap or refresher for the lessons, rather than an intese exam. It also is a summary of the previous quizzes (you might even recognise some of the questions)
While our exam isn’t tricky it is designed to help you remember the core aspects of the five funnels, software and funnel types that you’ll need to be a successful and valuable funnel builder.
STEP 3: DISPLAY YOUR BADGE AND CERTIFICATE
Once you’ve passed your test, download your certificate and apply for your badge through ourselves and partnering with Credly. The certificate will have your name on it, the date you passed and be specific to the Sell Your Service marketing automation funnel course.
You’ll be able to display your badge on LinkedIn, WordPress websites and Twitter statuses.
Become a certified marketing Automation funnel builder today
nnel watcher? Or are you a funnel builder?
(Or, why the Marketing Funnel Automation Certification is the best thing that could happen to your business)
Let’s be honest, marketing gurus and website designers are now a dime a dozen.
So how does your business separate itself and elevate above those who are “all talk and no trousers”?
How do you separate those that truly know what they are doing with funnels, from those wantreprenuers?
And that’s precisely the problem.
At Sell Your Service, we don’t just teach you how to build funnels. We build funnels ourselves. In fact, that’s our entire agency business. We literally do this stuff day in day out.
And in truth the reason we’ve created this course, is because we felt there weren’t enough people who can deliver marketing funnels built in Beaver Builder and ActiveCampaign, to the quality that we can.
We know how hard it is to find legitimate, skilled people who can build marketing funnels.
We built this course for our OWN staff and team. In fact, we’ve started using this course to create software, plug-ins, processes, books and entire businesses.
We never want to do anything but create killer, high quality, useful content for you and your business. Which is why we’ve created our Beaver builders and ActiveCampaign marketing funnel certification available to you.