Kellyann Petrucci – Beat Inflammation | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Kellyann Petrucci, M.S., N.D., is the author of the New York Times bestselling book Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet (Rodale, 2015) and Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Cookbook (Rodale, 2016). She also is the host of the highly successful PBS special, 21 Days to a Slimmer, Younger You.
A weight-loss and natural anti-aging expert, Dr. Petrucci is a concierge doctor for celebrities in New York City and Los Angeles. She is a board-certified naturopathic physician and a certified nutrition consultant.
Dr. Petrucci did postgraduate work in Europe, studying naturopathic medicine in England and Switzerland. She is one of the few practitioners in the United States certified in biological medicine by the esteemed Dr. Thomas Rau of the Paracelsus Klinik Lustmuhle in Switzerland.
Dr. Petrucci is a weekly contributor on Dr. Oz and appears regularly on Good Morning America and other national news programs. She has authored six best-selling books for John Wiley & Sons. In addition, she is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post and MindBodyGreen. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Woman’s World, Life & Style, Closer, Harper’s Bazaar, Daily Mail, Cooking Light, Redbook, and more. She also is the driving force behind the popular website drkellyann.com.
Currently, Dr. Petrucci is focusing much of her attention on developing innovative beauty- and food-based products. Her volunteer work includes helping women in business become “fierce entrepreneurs.” She has two teenaged sons, loves fashion and travel, and lives in New York City.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 7 modules and 25 video lessons, filled with all the information you need to beat inflammation
- A beginner’s guide to the causes and consequences of chronic inflammation
- A complete list of the foods to eat and the foods to avoid to fight inflammation, including a healing bone broth recipe
- Useful tips and practices you can use to keep inflammation from getting in the way of your life
- Lifetime access to stream from your computer, phone or tablet
- You’re new to the concept of inflammation and want to better understand it.
- You feel like you’re aging faster than you should be.
- You’re gaining weight even though you diet and exercise.
- You suffer from bloating, gas, diarrhea, or constipation.
- You suffer from depression or anxiety.
- 1.Do a self-check for inflammation.
- 2.Pinpoint the causes of your inflammation.
- 3.Make lifestyle changes to keep your symptoms at bay.
- 4.Look and feel better than you have in years.