Jovianarchive – The Opening Of Mating Season – Valentine’S Day
- Discover the 2 types of sexual bonding
- Explore the 8 Gates of intimacy
- Discover the traditional 9-month period of pregnancy within the Mandala
- Learn what time of year signifies the peak of sexual drive
- Explore Pluto’s role in the mutation through its transit of Gate 41
- Understand how the Mandala’s Quarters are significant to the development of the bonding process
Valentine’s Day is an occasion marked by traditions of showing affection and love through gift giving and special events. This tribal approach to supporting our bonds with others can be explained by the Sun’s transit and location within the Mandala Wheel on February 14th.
By looking at the Solar Plexus Gates in the Quarter of Initiation that are activated during the Ides of February, we are able to see how patterns of sexual intimacy have been established.
Join Ra in this special 1-hour audio lecture on Human Design’s view of Valentine’s Day. Learn how the Sun’s transit on February 14th correlates to the traditions of displaying love and affection through tribal support. In addition, discover how February of 2027 will mark a new era of love and bonding. Ra’s classroom annotations and highlights have been recorded in video format and included in this product.