Jeffrey Kennedy – How to Trade Diagonal Triangles
Learn to trade the “most dynamic” of all Elliott wave patterns
Chief Commodity Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy has long called the diagonal triangle the “most dynamic” of all Elliott wave patterns. It nearly always presents a clear-cut trade strategy, he says. That’s why he put together this extensive on-demand course.
In just over two hours, Jeffrey covers the basics of diagonal triangles as well as basic tips on how to trade them. He gives you an over-the-shoulder view of his screen as he lays out a step-by-step, real-time trade strategy from identifying a diagonal triangle to setting entry and exit points.
Jeffrey’s presentation skills go beyond simply relaying information; wave enthusiasts worldwide continually tout him as one of the best Elliott wave instructors around. You won’t find a more intuitive, in-depth course on how to trade Diagonal Triangles from any other source than Jeffrey Kennedy.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What a diagonal triangle is and why it’s the most dynamic wave pattern
- How to identify and trade the pattern in real-time
- Rules and guidelines that apply to diagonal triangles
- When the pattern is most likely to occur and when it will end
- How to set entry, target, stop and exit levels for diagonal triangle setups
- How technical indicators can help you identify a diagonal triangle
- Do diagonal triangles fail?
- Additional opportunities this pattern offers
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)
This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.