Ellen Vora – How To Control Anxiety | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Ellen Vora, MD graduated from Columbia University medical school, received her B.A. in English from Yale University, and is a board-certified psychiatrist, acupuncturist, and yoga teacher. Dr. Vora takes a functional medicine approach to mental health–considering the whole person and addressing the problem at the root, rather than reflexively prescribing medication to suppress symptoms. In addition to seeing patients, Dr. Vora also writes, blogs, contributes to two healthcare startups, and does corporate wellness presentations.
Doctor-Backed Natural Remedies For A Calm & Centered Life
WHAT YOU GET:
- More than 50 proven-to-be-effective natural tools to manage your anxiety, including what to eat, what to avoid, supplements, how to move your body, ways to break negative thought patterns, and more
- A downloadable anxiety-busting meditation that you can use anytime, anywhere to halt any panic attack in its tracks
- You’ve always been an anxious person.
- You’ve gotten more anxious in recent years, perhaps since a job change or a health issue.
- You experience anxious racing thoughts while you’re trying to fall asleep.
- You’re already taking anxiety medication but you still experience symptoms.
- You experience digestive issues related to your anxiety.
- Anxiety limits your ability to perform in your work or enjoy your life.
- 1.Eat, drink, and supplement to decrease stress and anxiety.
- 2.Make small adjustments to your lifestyle to promote a greater sense of well-being.
- 3.Perform psychospiritual adjustments to curb your anxiety.
- 4.Use yoga and meditation to finally feel like yourself again.