Awakening the Power of Your Breath – Gay Hendricks, Ph.D
Imagine how it would feel to be able to cultivate a deep lasting peace – anytime, anywhere
Imagine knowing how to dramatically reduce your stress, increase your energy AND master your emotions through the simple yet profound power of your breath!
Are you truly living an awakened life – one that reflects the highest expression of who you are?
Or, do you, all to often, find yourself under the effects of stress, being “triggered” by people or situations around you into reactive, unconscious ways of being?
If you’re like most people on the spiritual path, you’ve probably experienced many transformational breakthroughs, insights and realizations about your true nature and potential.
Yet, no matter how powerful these spiritual insights may seem in the moment, once the pressures of life kick in (work, family, bills, etc.), those once profound insights can fade away like a distant memory.
In fact, it appears that one of the greatest obstacles for most people on a transformational journey to truly LIVING A LIFE aligned with their deepest truth and realization is the intense stress of modern-day life.
If stress is, in fact, one of the primary obstacles that prevents you from living your life in a more awakened and centered state, it begs the question…
What is the most effective way to dissolve, release and transform stress?
The answer is in the simple yet profound power of your breath…
What if you could learn to transform the contraction of stress and fear into an expanded state of relaxation and heart-centered presence, anytime, anywhere?
What if you could unleash this powerful energy within you to deepen you spiritually, open your sexuality and amplify your ability to heal yourself and others?
The truth is: Something as simple as conscious breathing can BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE and totally transform your relationship to yourself and the world around you.
When you learn practices that unlock this power, you will start to release all the old habits and energies that have been holding you back so you can begin to live more in your full potential, in a state of heart-centered presence and joy.
Now that’s what life is really about!
But as you know, transformation takes time and requires expert guidance to help you navigate the nuances.
Get Awakening the Power of Your Breath – Gay Hendricks, Ph.D
In this powerful 9-module online course, world-renowned spiritual teacher and leader, Gay Hendricks will guide you step by step though his transformational process to awaken the full power of your breath.
With over 40 years of research into integrative breath healing modalities, Gay is widely regarded as one of the foremost experts on the art and science of conscious breathing…
When you join him for this 9-module training, you will discover how to:
- Heal old wounds to open you up to genuine BLISS
- Transform your relationship to your body so you feel ALIVE and OPEN
- Deepen your spirituality and DEVOTION
- Allow you to live with a completely new, JOYFUL AWARENESS!
An Important Message from Gay Hendricks:
Everything I teach about breathwork began with a powerful experience I had 40 years ago.
The situation was a moment when I felt very sad and lonely. I was in a new relationship and my girlfriend had left to visit someone else.
Yep, you know what that means.
I was churning in agony, thinking I was abandoned and unloved.
As I struggled in this state, I suddenly realized that I was HOLDING MY BREATH.
In seeing that, I had an insight that would change my life forever:
I thought, “Oh, I’m holding my breath to keep from stirring up my sadness and being completely overwhelmed.”
This was an interesting 10-second insight that began to shift my perspective and I thought,
“Why would I want to do that? Don’t I want to open up to my full experience?”
So I decided to do the exact opposite in that moment, and I let myself breathe fully right into the middle of what I was experiencing.
And what happened next was a COMPLETE SURPRISE!
Over the next few minutes, as I breathed with my sadness and fear, these emotions began to bother me much less.
What I discovered was that just by acknowledging them and breathing with them they began to dissolve.
But this was the complete opposite of the way I had been working with my clients!
I realized that I often tried to talk clients out of their feelings.
After that moment, I saw I needed to talk them INTO their feelings.
We need permission to feel our feelings so they can be experienced and dissolved.
So breathing became really important as my clients began to open into their feelings through the breath… and heal.
Now there are thousands of studies on breathing, but at that time there was nothing to drawn upon, only my own self-discovery and work.
As this exploration went on and my own breathwork practiced deepened, I discovered what I will share with you in this course:
The 3 Dimensions to Breath and Being
1) The first dimension of breathing is all about YOUR BODY.
You have to become sensitive to your body in a new way.
That in itself has huge healing possibilities because many of us have an antagonistic relationship with our bodies. Thoughts like “I’m too old, my body doesn’t look right, I’m fat,” are the norm…
…So the act of paying attention to your breathing is in itself a healing act because you are with the body AS IT IS.
In entering the first dimension, I will guide you to feel how nature has designed your body to move with the breath and release into this movement.
2) The second dimension is the experience of ENERGY in your body.
As you pay attention to breathing you get in touch with the energy flows in your body.
This new awareness totally opens you up to a new way of life!
When you become attuned to your energy, this brings about MORE VITALITY.
In entering this second dimension, I’ll guide you to gradually breathe into any areas in your body that aren’t “turned on,” so you have access to a more expansive being – which, trust me, feels absolutely AMAZING!
3) The third dimension I will be teaching about includes your body and energy, but is in fact a feeling of wide-open space, and SPACIOUS CONNECTION to the universe.
This third dimension offers a resolution of things that are typically troublesome – for example you’re able to resolve the split between sexuality and spirituality.
In this dimension you truly experience that they are both expressions of the same thing!
This has tremendous healing potential.
The third dimension is a place of resolution and direct connection with the creative aspects of the universe.
You’ll be able to perceive the universe from wholeness, not fragmentation.
I want you to get familiar with this space so that you walk through your life with it IN ECSTASY, IN JOY, IN POWER!
Through our 9-module journey together, every session will have some teaching devoted to breathing techniques so you can experience all three dimensions.
My promise to you is that after taking this course, everyday moments of your life will become spiritual, and your sexual unions will celebrate the blessing of the deeper places your breath carries you.
I look forward to going on this journey together!
This Course is for You If…
- You are ready for more peace in your life. Period. You know peace is your birthright.
- You want to shift feeling overwhelmed into feeling inspired and happy. You know it’s possible, but you’re not sure how to get there.
- You are already experiencing the benefits of a spiritual practice like yoga or meditation and want to take it to the next level.
- You want to experience the ecstasy you know is possible in human connection, but you’ve been too afraid of going that deep in the past.
- You are ready to feel energized everyday! And you know it’s possible even if you’re struggling right now.
When you join Gay Hendricks, world-renowned pioneer of conscious breathing practices and personal growth, for this 9-session course you’ll discover:
- Powerful breathing practices to increase your joy and power
- How to live from your center all day using your breath
- Consistent bodily and emotional bliss
- A deeper dimension of your spirituality that embraces your sexuality
- How to move through conflict into love using breath awareness
- Secrets to manifesting the life of your dreams with breath practice
- And much more!
By the end of this course instead of saying things like:
“I’m so overwhelmed these days…”
“I wish I had more energy…”
“Life is so challenging right now…”
You will be able to…
- Free up so much energy you won’t know what to do with it all
- Find stillness in the midst of the chaos
- Feel relieved and peaceful… no matter what shape your life is in
- Get jewel-like clarity at the center of your being
- Release stress so you can start feeling relaxed again
- Become awake to the sexual bliss inside you
What You’ll Discover in These Nine Modules
Each teaching and training session with renowned personal growth expert Gay Hendricks will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to engage the transformational power of your breath with clarity, joy and ease.
Module 1: The Experiential History Of Breathwork
Part One: Eastern Practices (Recorded on April 2, 2014)
In this opening session, we’ll begin with a look back at the history of breathwork in the eastern traditions. Utilizing experiential practices, you’ll discover how breathwork has been an important part of being human for eons.
In this session you will:
- Practice the first breathing exercise ever described, from a 4000-year-old text
- Learn the history of the use of breathing in Taoism, yoga and other spiritual traditions by doing the actual processes
- Discover the secret breathing technique hidden in one of the Bible’s beatitudes.
Module 2: The Experiential History Of Breathwork
Part Two: Western Practices (Recorded on April 9, 2014)
In this session, we’ll continue our survey of historical uses of breathwork by looking at the practices of the western world. You’ll discover how breathwork has evolved in different parts of our planet and see what fundamentals remain the same to successfully utilize this great practice.
In this session you will discover:
- Wilhelm Reich & The Therapeutic Power Of Breathing
- European holistic medical pioneers (e.g. Georg Groddeck, Franz Alexander)
- European breathing teachers (e.g. Magda Proskauer, Ilse Middendorf)
- New World innovations: the Personal Growth movement (e.g., Rebirthing, Grof, Hendricks)
Module 3: Discovering Yourself in a Powerful,
New Way (Recorded on April 16, 2014)
In this session you’ll discover the Three Dimensions – Body, Energy, Spirit – and learn the exciting “Meta-Process,” an innovative consciousness tool that gets you unstuck and on your way to feeling OPEN and FREE. You’ll also practice your first Third Dimension process called “The Primal Respiration.”
This session you will:
- Deeply explore all aspects of your being in a powerful, new way
- Discover techniques for getting back to your inner joy quickly and easily
- Connect with your primal nature to bring healing and unleash your power
- Map out your own breathing potential with an experiential exploration of your breath
- Free up any hitches, glitches and stuck places in your breathing
- Feel the contrast between your natural breathing and fight-or-flight breathing
Module 4: Your Daily Bliss:
A Quick Comprehensive Breathing Program for Each Day
(Recorded on April 23, 2014)
You’ll discover a new way of breathing that gives you direct access to three levels of your being: body, energy and space.
The Third Dimension Process #2, “Primal Breathing,” gives you a way to navigate these new levels of your awareness. This puts you on the path to increase the amount of bliss, clarity and cosmic connection you feel.
This session you will discover:
- A method for accessing multiple levels of who you are for growth and joy
- How to increase your daily bliss
- Your ability to control your spiritual connection and how to magnify it
Module 5: Opening to Your Whole Being Through the Power of Your Breath (Recorded on April 30, 2014)
The focus of this session is on learning your third practice: “Whole-Being Breathing.” This will assist you in discovering the inner and outer unity that occurs when you access the hidden Third Dimension of breath.
Once you embrace this new awareness, you feel a larger sense of connection with your own inner core, along with a new feeling of kinship with others.
This session you will discover:
- How to use the breath to feel deeply connected to your essence
- The breath-focused secret to realizing harmony with your entire world
- The simple path to consciously connecting with your loved ones
Module 6: Uniting Your Sexuality and Spirituality (Recorded on May 7, 2014)
This session gives you a direct experience of your organic, body-centered spirituality. And all the peace it offers.
By tuning in to the subtle movements of your sacrum and adding the fourth breathing practice to its organic movement, you will feel a union of body, spirit and sexuality.
And the big take-away is how to nurture this feeling as you go through your daily life.
This session you will discover:
- How to use your breath so that your body becomes the temple for your spirituality
- Ways to magnify your sexuality and open your heart
- The key to uniting the experience of your sexuality and spirituality through your breath
Module 7: Experiencing Transcendence in Your Everyday Life (Recorded on May 14, 2014)
This session is dedicated to experiencing moments of transcendence through breathing.
Transcendence feels like this: one moment you’re focusing on something simple, such as the slow movement of your sacrum as you breathe. Suddenly you feel a loosening of tension and a wave of positive feeling courses up through your body.
You map out the dynamics of the Ascending Wave and the Descending Wave, and how to let them through so that moments of transcendence occur regularly in daily life.
This session you will discover:
- How to cultivate regular experiences of transcendence in your daily life
- The power of your subtle awareness of energy in your body and how to maximize it
- How you can be the co-creator of transcendence in your life
Module 8: Using Your Breath to Transform Your Relationships (Recorded on May 21, 2104)
In this session you will learn two techniques that take you deeper into a powerfully positive union of spirituality and sexuality.
As you learn to live in the Third Dimension you make an astonishing discovery: every breath you take releases a mini-orgasm, a blissful wave of energy sweeping through your body from pelvis to throat and back again.
In discovering the unity at the center of yourself, you also discover how to connect with the center of the important people in your life.
We will explore the key dynamics of close relationships and how your breathing can help you move through difficult spaces quickly. This means you can spend more time feeling the easeful flow of CONNECTION!
This session you will discover:
- Deepening practices for unifying spirituality and sexuality
- How to connect with your inner essence and with the essence of others
- The power of breathing practices to move you from conflict into love
Module 9: The Power of Your Breath to Manifest Your Dreams and Intentions (Recorded on May 28, 2014)
How can you use your breathing to create the life you want? That’s the central question we explore in this final session.
Combining special breathing techniques with visualization and affirmation, you learn to use your breathing to navigate through the three levels of manifestation: Newtonian, Einsteinian and Quantum.
You’ll discover a simple way to use your breathing to enhance the realization of your goals on a daily basis.
This session you will discover:
- Breathing practices that will help you manifest your dreams
- How to use your breathing every day to speed up manifestation