ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE:
ONLINE HERBAL MEDICINE MAKING COURSE
Price : $529
Just pay : $77
Sale Page : http://chestnutherbs.com/online-herbal-classes/herbal-medicine-making-course/
Have you ever felt confused trying to figure out which is the most potent preparation for each herb?
Or which type of remedy is the most effective for a specific condition?
I understand how hard it is to navigate the deluge of herbal information out there, and find a resource you can trust.
With over twenty-five years under my belt making medicine and teaching about herbs, I’ve come up with a course that is chock-full of tips for addressing common ailments at home with your very own tinctures, syrups, poultices and salves. If you have children, the course is peppered with kid-friendy recipes and tricks for getting them to actually take their medicine.
Online Herbal Medicine Making Course Outline
Module 1: Foundations of Medicine Making
Introduction to Medicinal Preparations; Cultivating Relationships with Healing Plants; Infusions and Decoctions; Tinctures; Herbal Honeys and Syrups; Infused Medicinal Vinegars; Plant Spirit Medicine; Flower Essences; Guidelines for Foraging and Wildcrafting; Harvesting and Drying Herbs
Module 2: Bringing Healing Herbs into the Kitchen
Herbal Meads; Confectionary Balls; Herbal Pestos, Sauces and Hummus; Herbal Bone Broth; Fire Ciders; Bitters; Shrubs; Infused Syrups; Herbal Cocktails; Mocktails; Compound Butters; Culinary Oils; Herbal Popsicles, Iced Teas; Infused Vinegars; Herbal Salts; Edible Flowers; Mushroom Concoctions; Herbal Ice Cubes
Module 3: Topical Herbal Preparations and Natural Body Care
Infused Oils and Salves; Compresses and Poultices; Introduction to Hydrotherapy; Introduction to Aromatherapy; Facial Serums; Body Butters; Salt Scrubs; Bath Salts; Aromatherapy Sprays; Aromatic Massage Oils
Here’s what you’ll be able to do after completing the program:
- Use your own teas, tinctures, syrups, salves and oils to address common ailments at home
- Build up your medicine chest with natural, high-quality botanical remedies
- Indulge yourself with luscious body butters, creams and scrubs
- Teach your children to prepare their own herbal medicine – laying the foundation for self-care and knowledge of natural medicine
- Infuse more herbal shazam into your food and drinks
- Lavish your loved ones with beautiful and tasty herbal-based gifts
- Develop herbal products for a homespun herbal business (doesn’t cover business and marketing)
- Create a value-added medicinal or culinary product for your farm
- Spoil yourself with the savings won by handcrafting your own medicine and natural body care products
The online course includes:
- 12 instructional videos and 38 lessons, clearly organized into 3 modules
- Step-by-step instructions for each lesson, available online or as printable pdf booklets of each module
- 100 herbal recipes, ranging from medicinal preparations, wild foods dishes, natural body care products and culinary herbal concoctions
- 318-page printable course manual (PDF), including herbal profiles, written and photographed by Juliet Blankespoor
- Review worksheets and experiential projects
- Access to our team of herbal experts, including Juliet Blankespoor, for questions and guidance via Q and A emails for six months after enrollment
- Self-paced learning – watch the videos and prepare the recipes as you fancy, however, you have six months to gain a certificate (optional)
- Lifetime access to the course materials, including all indexed videos and written course material
The online course also includes:
- Q&A video sessions every two months with Juliet Blankespoor and other course instructors
- 25% discount off bulk herbs and herbal supplies at Mountain Rose Herbs for the first six months after enrolling (available to students in the U.S. and Canada only)
- One-time 15% discount off medicine making supplies at Villager’s urban homestead supply store for one year after enrollment
- One-time 15% discount on the book ‘Foraging and Feasting: A Field Guide and Wild Food Cookbook,’ by Dina Falconi for one month after enrollment
- Your passport to endless creativity in the kitchen with medicinal and culinary preparations
- Primary Video Instructors: Juliet Blankespoor and Asia Suler
Interested in our Online Herbal Immersion Program?
If you’re interested in our longer, in-depth Online Herbal Immersion Program but aren’t quite ready to jump in, you can get started by enrolling in our Herbal Medicine Making Course (which is included in the Herbal Immersion Program).
You can simply apply all your tuition toward the Herbal Immersion. ($529 will be deducted from the cost of the Herbal Immersion program).
The program lays out a clear path for your herbal journey. It begins with building healthy soil and germinating seeds, extends into growing and harvesting each herb, and culminates with you creating a treasure trove of herbal allies.
If you’ve had trouble getting herbs to grow from seed or figuring out where to place them, or even knowing what to do with the plants you’ve successfully grown, then we have you covered!
The course is self-paced, so you can access the lessons
on your own time, on your own device