Gina M Poirier – CHOOSE REST | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
What if you felt ENERGIZED, PEACEFUL and MOTIVATED all day long?
(And I’m talking NOW, not when your kids are older)
YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BUT…
You just can’t get motivated.
You don’t have time.
There’s too much information out there—you just don’t know where to start.
You can’t afford to invest in yourself right now.
It feels selfish!
Sound familiar? With the right mindset, you can say goodbye to the excuses.
BE THE MOM, WIFE, FRIEND, SISTER, EMPLOYEE, WOMAN GOD CREATED YOU TO BE. STARTING TODAY. WANT TO KNOW HOW?
IMAGINE FOR A MOMENT…
- Waking up in the morning feeling refreshed—not exhausted—eager to greet your loved ones and face the day.
- Feeling confident saying “no” to unreasonable demands, because you know your limits.
- Playing and spending time with your kids whole-heartedly—because that’s what matters most.
- Making time each week to pursue your passion project or hobby.
- Getting through that afternoon slump without caffeine or sugar.
- Being a more calm and patient parent because you’re not stretched to your limit.
- Not feeling guilty about taking the time you desperately need to take care of yourself…because you have a biblical conviction that self-care is a priority.
STOP DREAMING…BECAUSE IT’S POSSIBLE!
It’s hard to take care of yourself. Modern women are BUSY. They are moms, they work (from home or outside the home), they keep house, they serve in ministry, and they volunteer for committees and projects they probably don’t have time for. It’s not wonder words like exhaustion, stress and overwhelm are accepted, expected, and even bragged about. However….
IT’S NOT JUST POSSIBLE TO FEEL CALM AND RESTED DURING LIFE’S BUSIEST SEASONS. IT’S A PROMISE.
While there is value in hard work and sacrifice, running on empty wasn’t what Jesus had in mind when he said his followers would have “life to the full” (John 10:10). He came to bring us rest, through him, and that is what this online course is all about.
Explore the biblical truths behind rest and then dig into the practical application of self-care physically, mentally/emotionally and spiritually.
REST IS A CHOICE THAT’S YOURS TO MAKE.
This course helps you dig deep, explore the biblical concept of rest and identify the changes you can make in self-care in easy-to-digest lessons.
- In-depth video lessons about self-care, including why rest rest is biblical and how to practice it physically, mentally and spiritually
- Downloadable slides for each lesson—print these if you like to take notes!
- Practical strategies for real change
- Lifetime access, including all course updates
Through this course you’ll develop a biblical conviction about rest, so you can implement change from the inside out. Results of putting these changes into practice include:
- Feeling more energized every day.
- Banishing overwhelm, burnout and guilt.
- A closer marriage, family relationships and friendships.
- A deeper connection with God.
- A heart at peace because you are resting in Christ.
WANT BONUSES? YOU GOT IT
- Downloadable worksheets for each lesson to help you identify the areas you want to target when improving your self-care.
- A complete list of resources to expand your knowledge about self-care.
- Bonus video on how to get motivated based on your personality type, plus more to come.
- Bonus lessons, advice and encouragement via email.
- Priority access to me via email (students come first!)
- $30 off my signature full-length stress management course, Chaos To Calm (enrollment opens in May).
Copyright, Disclaimer and Disclosure Information
Choose Rest Journaling Workbook
Lesson 1: Understanding Self-Care from a Biblical Perspective (16:43)
Lesson 2: Physical Self-Care (19:55)
Lesson 3: Mental/Emotional Self-Care (17:58)
Lesson 4: Spiritual Self-Care (17:14)
BONUS: Enroll in Chaos to Calm at a discount
BONUS LESSON: How to Get and Stay Motivated Based on Your Personality Tendency (32:41)