Eric Thompson – Heartwave 2.0 | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Eric Thompson – Heartwave 2.0
“There is compelling evidence to suggest the physical heart is coupled to a field of information not bound by the classical limits of time and space. This evidence comes from a rigorous experimental study that demonstrated the heart receives and processes information about a future event before the event actually happens.”
HeartWave 2.0 is an energetically encoded digital media program that utilizes quantum energy to develop and communicate with the multi-dimensional heart:
- The Physical Heart
- The Heart-Brain Connection
- The Energetic Heart (aka the heart chakra)
- The Higher Heart (aka the thymus chakra)
- The Spiritual Heart (aka the heart on the right)
When used regularly on a daily and weekly basis, HeartWave 2.0 can significantly reduce stress and improve personal and professional effectiveness through the progressive development of heart-intelligence, heart coherence, intuition and heart-centered social interactions.
HEARTWAVE 2.0 PROGRAM DETAILS
Designed to energetically enhance heart coherence and positive, heart-centered emotion. This program can be used to enhance any heart-centered practice or meditation technique to extend and amplify your results.
- Increase heart coherence
- Energize and balance the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra
- Assist in balancing the autonomic nervous system
- Relieve stress
- Deepen meditation
- Create an ideal energetic environment for manifesting goals and intentions
Long-Term Goals (When used daily over the long term)
- Increase resilience
- Cultivate heart intelligence
- Increase well-being
- Create inner and outer prosperity
- Support peak performance
- Cultivate an inner sense of hope and resourcefulness
- Cultivate heart-centered awareness
THE HEART-BRAIN CONNECTION
In times past, science viewed consciousness as being related mostly or entirely to the brain. But the emerging science of neurocardiology has discovered within the heart its own sophisticated neurological system that enables it to send and receive informational signals that can play crucial roles in executive decision making.
Not only is the heart capable of making such decisions independently of the brain, it also influences the higher perceptual, cognitive and emotional functioning of the brain through a distinct heart-brain neural communication network.
In fact, a large portion of all heart-brain communication flows one way: from the heart to the brain. Yet most scientific literature today that focuses on improving human performance is brain focused, almost entirely ignoring the heart as a potentially far more powerful ally in evolving human awareness and performance.
Decades of research in the science of heart intelligence tells us that:
- The heart begins beating before the brain is even formed.
- The electrical component of the heart’s electromagnetic field is 60 times stronger than that produced by the brain.
- The magnetic field of the heart is roughly 5,000 times more powerful than that generated by the brain.
- The heart’s intuitive and emotional signals to the brain inform our decisions every day.
- The heart plays a crucial role in harmonizing many systems within the body to maintain optimal health.
- The heart receives precognitive information, which informs our deeper intuitions.
- The electromagnetic field produced by the heart has profound influences on interpersonal communication and cooperation.
“Heart intelligence is the flow of awareness, understanding and intuition we experience when the mind and emotions are brought into coherent alignment with the heart. It can be activated through self-initiated practice, and the more we pay attention when we sense the heart is speaking to us or guiding us, the greater our ability to access this intelligence and guidance more frequently.”
~ HeartMath Institute (From “Science of the Heart: Exploring the Role of the Heart in Human Performance”)