David Wygant – The Art of Close | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
David Wygant – The Art of Close
Do the women in your life remind of you eating at Denny’s?
Denny’s isn’t a destination for me. It’s one of those places that you end up at because it’s 3:00 a.m., you’re on a road trip, and everything else at that exit is closed.I have nothing against Denny’s. If you need a big steaming pile of scrambled eggs at 0-dark-30, Denny’s is the place to go.But how often do you go to Denny’s when the sun is out, and you can eat anywhere you like?For me, it’s not a destination. It’s not a first choice.
It’s where you end up at the end of the night when you’re starving.
When you get hungry enough, you’ll “settle for” whatever restaurant is open. Just like when you get hungry enough for a relationship, a date, or even just a hookup, you “settle for” a woman you don’t really like, don’t really respect, and aren’t really into.
“Settling” is what you do if you don’t believe — as I do — that there are thousands of women who would love to date you, sleep with you, and even marry you.
Trust me…I learned this the hard way.
I wasted most of my twenties trying to figure out what I was doing wrong with women.
I was pretty good at getting phone numbers. Cocky enough to get a first date.
But the truth is, I never chose the best women. I wasn’t selective.
Instead, I talked myself down, and I went for the “easy kill.”
The hot girls were attracted to me…but I asked the cute friend for her phone number. And sometimes the not-so-cute friend.
I went for what I thought I could get, not what I deserved.
I remember standing outside an office building, staring at the window where this beautiful girl—Anna—worked. God, she was gorgeous. In fact, I called her “The Vision.” I can’t tell you how much I wanted her. She had THROWN herself at me at a party, and we spent hours in a liplock that night out on the deck. But I was too much of a coward to close her. Even though she was amazing, and the sexual chemistry was intense.
I convinced myself I wasn’t good enough for this vision of femininity. And at the end of the night, I just walked away.
Six months later I found out that she had wanted me even more than I wanted her, and would have done anything I wanted — anything.
But I walked away from an incredible woman who desperately wanted me, because I literally had no idea what to say to her!
I missed out on Anna because I was too busy playing games. And doubting myself.
I wish I could say that was the only time I dropped the ball when it came to closing a spectacular woman.
I wish I could say that I didn’t get married when I was thirty just because all my friends were getting married. To a woman I had nothing in common with.
But I did.
Yet another disaster.
It wasn’t until I divorced my wife—just two years later — that I realized what I had been doing wrong my entire adult life when it came to women, dating, sex and relationships!
It took me over a decade of painful, humiliating trial and error to learn what I was doing wrong when it came to closing women. The good news is: I’m about to spare YOU that wasted time and expense.
- You don’t have to suffer for ten long years like I did.
- You don’t have to settle for the hot girl’s friend, when the hot girl is really the one you want.
- You don’t have to get trapped in “The Friend Zone.”
YOU can learn every dating and romance-building technique I developed over 10 long years in just one day.
Life is too short for you to settle for boring dates, boring sex, or being alone if what you really want is your choice of high-quality women, mind-blowing sex, and a better relationship with yourself—AND with her—than you can even imagine.
“I got her phone number! …NOW what the hell do I do?”
I’ve taught hundreds of men just like you how to relate to women with strength and confidence. In fact, I teach bootcamps on how to approach beautiful, desirable women in any situation—from the grocery store to the beach to the dance floor.
But some of my students get stuck after they master the approach…The confidence they’ve worked so hard to build just vanishes once they get those digits.
So here’s the follow-up training men all over the world have been begging me for:
Here are just a few of the questions that have flooded my inbox…questions I answer in detail in The Art of Close:
- I got her phone number! …NOW what the hell do I do?“
- “The first date was great…how long do I wait to call her so I don’t look desperate?“
- “We’ve done the dinner-and-movie thing three times and I still don’t really know if she’s into me. What am I doing wrong?”
- “I don’t want to end up with a gold-digger. How can I tell if she wants me, or just my Benjamins?“
- “I thought she was really hot for me, but then she un-friended me on Facebook. What does that mean?“
- “How do I go in for that first kiss without creeping her out? When do I go for it? And what’s the best way to kiss her?”
- “We’re both still seeing other people…but I want her to dump those other guys. How can I show her I’m DIFFERENT?“
- “How do I keep from ending up with Crazy Girl? And how can I get rid of her if it turns out I’m dating a nutcase?”
- “I finally got a phone number…and I didn’t call her for a week. Should I even bother?“
- “David, we’ve been together for six months. We did it constantly when we first hooked up but now it’s once a week and it’s BORING. What can I do to light her fire again?“
- “I know it’s over…but I can’t stand to see her cry, so I’m too chickenshit to break up with her. HELP!“
I’ll tell you exactly how I solved them.
My friend, if you’re serious about spending quality time with quality women, becoming a “Master Dater,” and getting exactly what YOU want out of your next relationship, you get your copy of The Art of Close right now.
The Art of Close picks up where my other training leaves off. In over six hours of VERY frank audio, you learn…
How to date like a real man …be in control…be in charge…without coming off like an ass.
- What turns women on…and what fatal mistake turns them right back off again.
- How to manage the all-important first encounter and nail down a second date right away.
- How to create dates she will never, ever forget. (And without going bankrupt!)
- How to make her fantasize about you from the moment the first date ends…and how you can make her fantasies come true starting with date #2.
- How to escalate sexually without freaking her out, or coming across like a desperate, needy creep or a player.
- How to create a smoking hot relationship that makes you feel like a teenager again.
- How to break up—if that’s what you want to do—without burning bridges and without her making a scene.