Brendan Vermeire – MASTERING Neuroinflammation and Neuroplasticity | Instant Download !
7 hr Advanced Practitioner Training – recorded Saturday May 8th
- – How to decrease the neuroinflammation that causes Mental Health Dysfunction
- – Learn how to regenerate and rewire the brain through Neuroplasticity
- – Help your clients and patients get unstuck in their healing journey
and why you need to understand both to help your clients and patients overcome their struggles.
I lectured on…
& Microglial Activation Syndrome
in a World on Fire
- Research has clearly demonstrated that Inflammation and Excitotoxicity are the driving forces behind Mental Illness and Neurodegeneration.
- The ‘Neurotrophic Hypothesis of Depression’ has become the leading theory in Mental Health Research.
- Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Neuroplasticity are crucial factors in the healing of the Central Nervous System.
- Microglia, the residential immune cells of the CNS, have become the focal point of Mental Health Research due to their crucial role in regulating the neuroinflammatory and excitotoxic cascade, while profoundly impacting Neuroplasticity.
- ‘Microglial Activation Syndrome’ is the common underlying ‘root cause’ in Mental Illness and Neurodegeneration.
Hour 1: The Mental Health Pandemic
Hour 2: The Molecular Mechanisms of ‘Microglial Activation Syndrome’ and Neuroplasticity
Hour 3: Understanding the many factors that contribute to Neuroinflammation (Diabetes, Gut-Brain axis dysfunction, among others)
Hour 4-5: Navigating and conquering ‘Microglial Activation Syndrome’
Hour 6: The best testing, critical thinking, coaching, and supplemental strategies
Hour 7: Client case study + Live Q&A