Assata – Action Packed Real Estate Investing | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
You want to purchase your first investment property…then you want multiple properties!
This is the course for you!
In January of 2004, I purchased my first real estate investing course. It was a collection of books and DVDs that I read and watched. It wasn’t the best learning materials, however, it gave me the spark to invest in real estate and a start on the information and terminology I would need to know as an investor. After completing the course, I started to research information online, visit properties, and apply what I had learned. In June of 2005, I closed on my first property. I still own it!! It’s a four unit property that has brought me in additional income and has increased my net worth by over $150,000 over the past decade.
After purchasing my first property I went on to purchase:
- A three unit building
- A single family home that I attempted to flip. It was a disaster! I needed help, the course had prepared me to play ball, it did not prepare me for the finals!! This course is going to help you avoid the pitfalls I made…
- Seven different condos all cash
- Two more single family homes that I flipped successfully and with HUGE profits
- Another three unit
- A two unit
- And a second two unit in the suburbs
This journey to building wealth and accumulating multiple properties started with me pulling out my credit card and calling to order my first course from Carleton Sheets in 2005, paying $399, going over the material and taking ACTION!
IT CAN NOW HAPPEN FOR YOU!!!
NOW is always the right time to invest in real estate! Every new investor should start with investing in an education and identifying a mentor – you’re in the right place for both. Enroll in the course now and you will also receive a FREE consultation to help you along the way.
This course will take you from building a growth mindset and good credit to learning every thing you need to know to acquire, purchase, finance, rehab, and flip a property for big profits. After a couple of years of repeating what you learn in this course, you will be in a position to decide if you want to quit your J.O.B. or not.
- Credit – Personal and Business
- Habits and Routines of the Wealthy
- Setting up Your Business
- How to Use Other People’s Money (OPM) to Build Wealth
- Choosing an Investment Strategy
- Tax Sales
- Building Your Team
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Systemic Wealth – Creating a System
- And so much more
Different Ways to Save (2:55)
Paycheck Centered Budget (7:10)
Understanding Wealth Action Steps
If you say you can, you CAN!
Suggested Reading List
Goal Setting for Success
Growth Mindset Action Steps