Grow and Convert – Customers from Content
Sale Page : http://www.customersfromcontent.com/courses/customers-from-content
Archive Sale Page: http://archive.is/9lnz4
Grow your site traffic and drive qualified leads from content marketing
The only content marketing system designed specifically to help B2B companies create standout content and generate qualified leads in a predictable and measurable way.
This system is designed exclusively for B2B companies to help them build consistent traffic that generates highly qualified leads, and positions your company as a thought leader in your industry in a predictable, measurable way.
We’ve personally applied this system at three different B2B companies, growing their traffic from 0 to 20,000 – 35,000 unique monthly visitors (in a year or less), and generating hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue directly attributable to content. Now, over the past 18 months, through Grow and Convert, we’ve taught the same system to dozens of B2B companies via in person workshops and over the phone multi-month programs, and helped them achieve results like this:
Outcomes you can expect from our program
We’ve assembled our system into a video and action based online training program, with options to work 1-on-1 with us in person or over the phone, so any B2B content marketer, marketing team, agency, or entrepreneur can apply it to their own business to:
- Generate tens (or hundreds) of thousands of views every month to their blog.
- Get better qualified traffic, so your content gets in front of your target customers.
- Use tested conversion techniques to convert that traffic into qualified leads.
- Build a writing team to scale content production with limited resources.
Done right, high-quality B2B content marketing can generate leads at extremely competitive customer acquisition costs (CAC), and our system will show you:
- How to measure leads generated from content marketing so you can take the blindfolds off and know exactly what you’re getting in return from content efforts.
- How to calculate content marketing CAC and compare it to acquisition costs from other channels like outbound sales and paid ads.
The unique challenges of B2B content marketing
Over the past 18 months, we’ve talked to hundreds of marketers inside different companies who’ve told us about the unique challenges they face in running content marketing for B2B businesses (e.g., software, service, agencies):
B2B content challenge #1: “Driving the right kind of leads”
Yes, of course B2B content marketers want traffic, but they have a unique challenge we hear about over and over again: Getting higher quality, more qualified traffic. If you’re a B2B marketer, in the end, you’re not after pageviews, you don’t sell ads and you don’t really care about the size of your email list. You want leads: a high quality, consistent stream of leads.
B2B content challenge #2: “Creating better quality content”
To produce qualified leads, the marketers we’ve talked to know they need to create extremely targeted, relevant, high-quality content on a consistent basis. The question is how.
You may sell to specific roles inside of companies, such as: C-level executives, directors, or busy small business owners. In all cases, these B2B customers have tons of experience in your field. They aren’t impressed by “Top 10” posts and listicles.
Introducing Customers From Content
A B2B Content Marketing System
These challenges and mistakes for B2B marketers are real. We had to learn them the hard way. Over the years we’ve devised solutions to all of the mistakes and challenges B2B marketers face in regards to content marketing. That’s why we partnered together to join our years of experience building traffic and converting it to develop a complete system for B2B content marketing: Customers from Content.
Customers from Content is a complete system, which means it covers the entire process of generating steady, predictable leads from content marketing, whether you’re starting content marketing from scratch or growing an existing operation:
Understanding Target Customer
Promotion & Distribution
CONVERTING TO LEADS
Scaling & Hiring Writers
Over the past 18 months, while we’ve been writing blog posts under Grow and Convert in the foreground, we’ve been applying our system to over a dozen companies, having multiple phone calls and lessons over many weeks or spending full day intensive sessions with them in their office.
We’ve been tweaking and applying and tweaking and applying.
Now we’ve assembled all of the strategies we’ve tested on real companies into an online self-paced training program so that any B2B marketing team, individual marketer, agency owner, or entrepreneur can use it to grow traffic, leads, and sales from content.
The online program is like nothing we’ve produced before.
- 38 HD streaming videos that explain each module and lesson of our system in-depth (in 7-20 minute digestible videos)
- Devesh or Benji narrating in each video, giving a personal feel through the entire program (screenshots below)
- Detailed downloadable slides for each video that you can share with your team or reference at any time
- Examples, case studies, and teardowns of multiple different B2B businesses in each module
- A live, editable Working Document with action items and brainstorming ideas where you’ll build your content strategy as you go
- 2 custom spreadsheet models to calculate Cost of Acquisition and decide which conversion path is best for your business
- 3 Live, recorded Q&A video calls with Benji and Devesh where you can ask detailed questions and get answers
- Access to the private CFC Slack Group where you can network with and learn from the CFC community
When you apply this system, you’ll be able to:
- Produce high quality, relevant content that attracts your company’s ideal customers.
- Have a plan to promote each piece beyond just sharing on social media.
- Know beforehand which posts will likely convert leads and which won’t.
- Create tailored calls to action for key articles.
- Know when to capture emails to nurture or when to go directly of the sale.
- Calculate ROI & model the CAC of your content marketing (vs. sales and paid media CAC)
- Build and manage a team of writers to scale your content operation